We are pleased to announce that our recently opened office in Port Elizabeth has secured a contract to oversee the load-out of 42 wind turbine towers from Saldanha Bay. The Regional Director, Allan Fitz Gerald will oversee the project which marks a significant milestone for our new Company. Allan has a great background in project cargo and the movement of mining equipment and so this new assignment will be straightforward. However, it’s not all plain sailing as the client’s local representative is currently in hospital having been bitten by a spider! No such problems here on the Humber.
McAusland & Turner News
- Åfjord Town in Monstad, Norway whilst conducting a marine warranty discharge survey
- Surveyors attend to inspect a consignment of Bubble Gum
- Damaged Ballast Tank in North East of the UK
- Cargo Inspections – Damaged container from Iceland to Immingham
- Cargo Inspection – Damaged Plastic from Norway
- Cargo McAusland & Turner: Wet Wool from New Zealand
- McAusland & Turner: Marine surveyors and consultants were awarded a contract to help deliver Kazakhstan’s first onshore wind farm.