Following the fire which occurred on board the AMSTERDAM BRIDGE in September 2012 off the coast of Mumbai, M&T surveyors, acting as General Average surveyors and also representing the Salvors, have had a permanent presence monitoring the salvage operations and inspected in excess of 1000 containers on five continents. The Salvage Arbitration has now been completed and this complex case is now, finally drawing to a close.
McAusland & Turner News
- Åfjord Town in Monstad, Norway whilst conducting a marine warranty discharge survey
- Surveyors attend to inspect a consignment of Bubble Gum
- Damaged Ballast Tank in North East of the UK
- Cargo Inspections – Damaged container from Iceland to Immingham
- Cargo Inspection – Damaged Plastic from Norway
- Cargo McAusland & Turner: Wet Wool from New Zealand
- McAusland & Turner: Marine surveyors and consultants were awarded a contract to help deliver Kazakhstan’s first onshore wind farm.